有人向我走来,经过我
Someone came up to me and passed me
与能够使自己快乐的人保持联系就足够了
Its enough to keep in touch with people who can make you happy
但愿我还是我自己,不惊不乱,不为谁而改变
I hope I am still myself, not surprised, not confused, not for whom to change
您和星月皆可珍藏
You and the stars and the moon can be treasured
只有眼睁睁看他喜欢别的女孩子
Only to watch him like other girls
决定再难也是我的事
No matter how hard the decision is, its my business
神没收人的胆怯它使青少年的青春变得疯狂
God does not accept peoples timidity, it makes the youth of teenagers crazy
你们是世界上的游离精灵我是你们代代相传的神
You are free spirits in the world, and I am your God handed down from generation to generation
悔恨已尽,将有新的故事
Regret is over, there will be a new story
疲惫不堪不要紧就走吧。
It doesnt matter if youre tired. Just go.
他说爱我直到永远,可他的臂弯始终爱着我。
He said he would love me forever, but his arms always loved me.
夜深人静的自己好不好我们都不要撒谎
In the dead of night, we should not lie
人家的童话总是浪漫的,而我的童话却都是凄凉的
Other peoples fairy tales are always romantic, but my fairy tales are desolate
你是否也会在风吹头发时为我心动?
Will you also feel my heart when the wind blows my hair?
似乎是在放弃你,又在等待着你
Seems to be giving up you, and waiting for you
又喜欢摇头又说不要
I like to shake my head and say no
对别人来说,我崩溃的原因显得小题大做
To others, the cause of my breakdown seems to make a mountain out of a molehill
再一次燃起的希望,比失望更令人震惊。
Once again, hope is more shocking than disappointment.
看着你对别人也这么好我不会在意的
I dont care to see you treat others so well
唯一的关于你我问心有愧
The only thing about you is that I have a guilty conscience
留一滴沙漏那是我想念你的痕迹
Leave a drop of hourglass, thats the trace that I miss you